April 25-28, 2018
Competitions, Innovation Faire, Conferences and other event activities will take place at Cobo Center.
FIRST Championship Welcome Party on Thursday will take place at Ford Field. The FIRST Robotics Competition and FIRST Tech Challenge Final Matches with Closing Celebration on Saturday will also take place at Ford Field.
Check back often for more event details.
Cobo Center has a commitment to environmental stewardship in the Detroit community, which is shown with their continuous efforts to implement innovative green initiatives throughout the facility. Cobo also hosts programs designed to educate their employees, vendors, customers, partners and visitors in the importance of the sustainability of the environment. Cobo Center is a Green Meetings Industry Council ASTM/APEX Standard Certified Facility. Learn more about Cobo Center’s green initiatives and design.
Cobo Center provides all of their visitors with ADA accessibility. Parking spaces are available for the disabled. Wheelchairs can be requested at the concourse Information Desk. The north side of Cobo Center is accessible from the street with elevator access off of Congress Street next to the Congress Street Parking Garage.
Cobo Center Maps
All of Ford Field’s gates are wheelchair accessible.
Ford Field has an amazing array of concession stands:
- Slow’s To Go: A Detroit icon serving barbecue and Michigan craft beer
- The Breadstick: Includes a full bar, deli offerings, and stadium fare such as hot dogs and sausages
- Pegasus Taverna: Serves gyros, Greek salads, spinach pies and more
- Billy Sims Barbeque: Serves fantastic BBQ sandwiches
- La Shish: Includes your favorite Mediterranean cuisine, such as shawarma, falafel and tabouli
- Gluten Free: Selection of Dearborn-brand hot dogs, chili dogs, pulled pork and chili nachos
- Paradise Deli: Premium cuts of meat, signature deli sandwiches and garden fresh salads
- Mercury: Based off of Michigan Avenue’s Mercury Burger + Bar, this will feature Mercury’s Classic Burger, French Onion Burger, California Turkey Burger and Eastern Market Black Bean Burger
- Bigalora Wood Fired Pizza: Features authentic Napoletana-style pizza
- Russell Street Deli: Serves fresh sandwiches and soups
- Zingerman’s Creamery: Offers gelato and sorbet
- Corridor Sausage: Brings all-natural, hormone and antibiotic-free meats to Ford Field
- National Coney Island: Offers visitors the Detroit Coney Dog
To see more information about parking, see our transportation and parking section.
For more information, visit the Ford Field website.